The 2018 Zumbro 17 Mile Trail Race has been cancelled. Due to the Winter storm, the roads leading into the race Start / Finish area became impassable sometime after 2:00AM Saturday. We have been monitoring road conditions to the best of our ability. We have been staying in touch with the local authorities in hopes that roads would be plowed and conditions would improve sufficiently to allow the race to proceed – we waited as long as we could to make this decision because we wanted to give you the opportunity to race if at all possible. But conditions have not improved. Additionally, with the forecast of more snow and wind throughout the day on Saturday, we expect that conditions will deteriorate further. In addition to the above, a great many of you have indicated to us that you are no longer planning to come and many of the volunteers that we depend on are also unable to make it due to the conditions. As much as we want you all here to race with us, it is highly unlikely that you could safely get in and even more unlikely that you could get out of the area as the snow continues to fall on Saturday. We need to take into account the safety of each and every person from our trail community including runners and volunteers. We thank you for your understanding.